- Putting Profits Over People – CCHR Fighting Psychiatric Abuse
- Scientology Network Shares Vital Information on International Overdose Awareness Day
- The IAS – Preserving Religious Freedom
- Scientology Network Helps Get Out the Word That Drug-Prevention Saves Lives
- Scientology.tv – The Only Network with Good News ALL DAY LONG!
Category Archives: Youth for Human Rights
That’s where the IAS funded Human Rights campaign steps up. We now have our human rights program in 150 nations. United for Human Rights and Youth for Human Rights support myriad activities and provide educational resources in 17 languages that … Continue reading
The Church of Scientology and Scientologists support United for Human Rights and make their educational materials available free of charge. For more information visit the Scientology website or Scientology.tv. Watch 30 Rights Brought to Life on the Scientology Network. Read … Continue reading